Howard Ellingworth - qualified electrician
If you are looking for an English electrician, fully-qualified and French-registered, who can do anything from small modifications to full-scale renovations and new-build installations in the Hautes-Pyrénées (65), the Haute-Garonne (31) and the Gers (32), then I am very person you need to contact.
- I am a fully-registered artisan électricien (Siret # 483 264 990 00027);
- I'm wholly conversant with NF C 15-100 norms relating to electrical work in France;
- I can discuss your needs in English as well as communicate in French with suppliers, other trades and the regulatory authorities;
- I can arrange connection/re-connection with EDF;
- Where necessary I can arrange for a certificat de conformité to be obtained;
- I have the required public liability insurance (responsabilité civile);
- my work comes with a 10-year (responsabilité décennale) insurance cover for the built-in components of the installation;
- and above all, what I do is carried out with your long-term satisfaction and safety as the prime considerations.
In these difficult financial times most of us need to be more aware of budgetary constraints and value for money .With increasing frequency I visit jobs where ‘economies’ have been made, unfortunately, it is often the case that the rectification of these false economies costs more than it would have done to carry out the work correctly in the first place. With my experience I know precisely where economies can and cannot be made. Since the introduction of the pre-sale electrical inspection it is even more important that your installation is up to scratch.
For more information, please use the above menu links. Do feel free to contact me at any time!